Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mr & Mrs McPheeters!

A few weeks ago, one of my closest friends and confidants in pharmacy school, Chelsey, married her groom, Josh. And I must say... it was a great wedding! The ceremony was soo sweet and beautiful and maybe even made me shed a tear (even though I don't cry.. ever) and then the reception was just a down right good time.


how amazing are those candles?!

In true pharmacy school fashion, everyone from around their state made their way together which was so much fun! We don't get to all be together very often anymore so we pretty much be sure to make the most of it when we are. One of my favorite things about the wedding was all the homemade sweets Chelsey's mom made. There was a sweets buffet with cute little goodie bags to take things home in. I'm going to need every wedding I go to in the future to have one of those too. The groom, Josh, doesn't like sweets (I knooooow) so he had a groom's cake made out of Jimmy Johns sandwiches which was pretty darn awesome also. 

the girls

my wedding date foreverrr
Knoxville girlz



oops
The night may or may not have ended in Cook-Out after the above picture. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better night with great friends and I'm so happy for Chelsey and Josh! Chelsey and I are hoping we can have a joint 2nd honeymoon with the husbands when we go to Thailand in December/January. Don't worry... we had separate honeymoons the first time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment