Sunday, October 6, 2013

Not much time to blog lately as life has been carazay! Sometimes I wonder if it will ever slow down... I'm thinking not any time soon but that's OK. If I'm not doing four things at once I feel like I'm being lazy. Here's a little bit of whats been going on in my world.

Two weekends ago I went to Nashville for my friend Jordan's bridal shower and bachelorette party. It was an awesome weekend! It was so much fun to catch up with all my high school friends again. I wish I took more pictures but the shower was soooo cute. It was Breakfast at Tiffany's themed and everything was adorable! It was the perfect day to spend all afternoon outside. Saturday night we stayed at a hotel and went out downtown. I also got to fulfill my high school fantasy of riding in a hummer limo. We had so much fun! I can't go to Jordan's wedding because of my Michigan weekend but I know she's going to be sooo gorgeous!





I packed up my bags Sunday and headed back to Knoxville. This week flew by with studying for an exam on Thursday. We picked out our final rotations and found out our entire schedule Friday (more on that later). Before I knew it was the weekend again! Thank goodness!  Both of my brothers and a bunch of pharmacy friends came into town for the weekend and we had a blast. Saturday we had a day full of tailgating before the Tennessee/Georgia game.








I still can hardly think about that game. Absolutely heartbroken.  However, it was one of the most fun games I've had in Neyland Stadium so I can't hate on it too much. We were just soo close! I hate that Darren had to miss out on that game too. He would have embarrassed me by how excited he got but we would've had a great time.  And win or lose... we looked good in those uniforms! I'm definitely a huge fan of the smokey gray and hope we see it again soon. Head to toe it was awesome!




I am now procrastinating starting to study and doing laundry. My parents are going out of town this week and Peter couldn't take Bawse so I am now a puppy sitter this week! I'm so excited to have the little guy with me. Gracie on the other hand is not so excited. I did not know cats could have facial expressions but Gracie does... and she is pissed. They get along pretty well though, all things considered.  Time to force myself to watch Clin Lit lectures.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment