Friday, September 27, 2013

Make this right now!

I promise you this will be the easiest, most delicious football food you have ever made. I'm talking about buffalo chicken dip, people!  I have never met anyone who has tried this and not become instantly obsessed. It's the perfect mix of creamy and spicy and not to mention incredibly easy to make. Without a doubt, this will be present at any tailgate or football watching party with my friends. It's become synonymous with football and we all take turns making it.There are a lot of variations of this recipe but my favorite is a recipe from my friend Tommie Jo (shoutout!) 


Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 large can chicken
1 cup ranch dressing
1 cup Frank's Buffalo Hot Wing Sauce
1 pkg cream cheese
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese

Mix everything but shredded cheese together then slowly fold in shredded cheese. Put in 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly. Best served with Fritos!


See, I wasn't kidding-- it's that easy! And I didn't say it was healthy :)  And definitely don't use any sauce other than Frank's. It's a DAW1 for all my pharmacy peeps. It just has the perfect flavor for this and I promise it really isn't very spicy at all. Here's a few pictures of the process. It doesn't photograph very well but that's not high on my priorities for tailgate food.





In other news this baby had her yearly vet visit to get her shots and we found out she needs to go on a little diet! So that's going to be fun... She's really not that huge (about 10 lbs) but since she's only two we don't want it to get any worse. They told me how much food exactly to give her and it's really not much different than what I have been giving her but hopefully the small change will make a difference. We're headed to Nashville this weekend for one of my friend's bridal shower and  bachelorette party! 


No comments:

Post a Comment