Friday, August 30, 2013

One Day Until....


One day until two of my favorite things in the world arrive in Knoxville.....








Yes, you guessed it.... Darren Renwick and football time in Tennessee will be making their debut in Knoxville tomorrow. I will be picking up my man from the airport and heading straight to tailgate with our friends! I can not wait! I know everyone thinks their school has the best football experience but I promise you there's nothing like tailgating and going to a game at TENNESSEE. There's such a buzz around Knoxville on game weekends and it's so contagious. Everyone at school and the hospital was wearing orange today and I just love it. I'm going to be taking some orange and white oreo balls for our tailgate tomorrow. I've heard a few of my other favorites... specifically, skyline dip and buffalo chicken dip will be making an appearance tomorrow and I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. 

I also need to take a second to brag on my future hubby. He has been playing a tournament in Nebraska this week and did well enough to make it through this pre-qual round of q-school! I'm not entirely sure what that means but I know it's a good thing and it's what he came here to do so I'm happy. Not to mention it means he will get to come back in October so hopefully I'll get to see him again then. He's here until the middle of September now by the way. 

I've been fortunate enough to have a few visitors these past few days. I love having people come see me and the new apartment!






Gracie is in for quite the shock when Darren arrives tomorrow. She really doesn't like to share me with anyone so everyone say a little prayer she will adjust easily. Mainly for Darren's sake because it doesn't sound fun to be pounced on by Gracie in the middle of the night (my dad and Leah can also attest to that- clearly Gracie has a problem). How could this beautiful looking baby be anything but sweet....



I'm planning on having a fun Friday night of studying to get things done before Darren arrives and we have a fun long weekend ahead. And maybe a little U.S. Open will be watched also... yes, definitely some US Open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment